Joint achievements: Working together to take political, social and economic responsibility
For more than 19 years, the private sector and development cooperation agencies have joined forces in the develoPPP.de-programme to identify solutions to the global challenges we face.
Since then, DEG, GIZ and sequa have realised over 2,000 development partnerships with the private sector in more than 100 countries.
Together they have invested over EUR 1.1 billion in sustainable economic development in sectors such as energy, agriculture, education and health. They have brought about long-term improvements to the quality and living standards in the partner countries.
More than 2,000 development partnerships worldwide
- Supra-regional201 projects | 234 m EUR
- North and Central America119 projects | 57 m EUR
- South America223 projects | 112 m EUR
- Africa north of the Sahara85 projects | 56 m EUR
- Europe111 projects | 52 m EUR
- Sub-Saharan Africa386 projects | 236 m EUR
- Middle East45 projects | 20 m EUR
- East Asia579 projects | 286 m EUR
- South and Central Asia262 projects | 122 m EUR
incl. third-party contribution